Current Price: $9.60 ($9.60 / Count)
Best Deals Here Now!
Features and Specifications:
- LASTS A LIFETIME: Made from the Finest Quality Solid Stainless Steel throughout gives it a longer life-span, it will not bend or flex. The Blade Holding Mount Holder is recognized as a rigid and robust attachment bar which holds the blade precisely and securely in-situ. This sturdy Blade Holder design will wear-well and last a lifetime of blade changes. The blade distinguishably snaps into place with a satisfying pop every time
- FINE PRECISION: For intricate jobs, the flat shape design facilitates more control for fine precision cutting. The handle is engraved with a pattern of circular grip ridges on both sides giving an area to grasp securely, allowing greater control over the blade to prevent slippage even with cold or wet hands such as in sculpting. Gives a nice comfortable finger grip which allows for making good clean cuts in materials such as balsa, thin ply, plastics and fibreglass
- METRIC RULER: The useful addition of a short 5.5cm engraved metric scale along the length of the handle on one side of this new version, is a much welcomed “added value” feature appreciated by Users. It allows for quick and convenient measurement checks, marking out references and is useful as a photographic scale
- VERSATILITY: This is a well balanced Medium Duty Handle that can be teamed with different blade options to give a durable cost effective craft knife that will give years of service. There is an extensive range small replacable blade SHAPES to choose from (No.9, No.10, No.10R, No.10A, No.11, No.11, No.11P, No.12, No.12D, No. 14, No.15, No.15A, No.15C, etc) that can be mounted onto this handle – this results in a highly versatile cutting tool suitable for a variety of cutting work hand movements
- Discount available if you require 10 or more just search for https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KXFG426 HIGHEST CRAFTMANSHIP QUALITY: Fabulously Designed & Manufactured in England (UK) to the highest craftmanship quality standards, the Swann Morton No.3 Craft Handle has become the acclaimed epitome of Professionals Worldwide. Its the perfect precision cutting hobby tool and a must-have tool in any toolkit !
- More features
Add to Cart Now!
Here are some REAL customer reviews:
“Pressed or cast pot metal – brittle and broke after one drop.”
*Edit – Description claims "solid stainless steel", which it absolutely is not.Poor quality cast or pressed pot metal. Took mine out of the package and accidentally knocked it off my tool box while fetching the blades – broke at the jun
“Not Worth the Price, Perhaps Dangerous”
I thought I might be "moving up" from my Pakistani, hobby-quality scalpel and blades, but I wasn’t. The handle does have more heft and balance than my cheapie — but the matching Swann Morton #11 blades (NO apparent sharpness / quality
“Excellent quality; precision fit with blades”
Very high quality, sturdy, precision, good solid fit with blades. Good solid weight, the measurement markings are convenient for crafting. Off brands may be hit and miss when it comes to quality, thanks to reviews am glad I chose this brand name
Get Swann Morton : Scalpel Handle No 3 for blades 10 : 10a : 11 : 12 : 15 : 15a (Original Version) (Original Version) (Solid Stainless Steel) at the best price available today.
Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens Deluxe Bundle
Find Cheap T-Mobile Prepaid Complete SIM Starter Kit
Zenna Home 2131NN, Tension Corner Pole Caddy, Satin Nickel Best Price
Read more review articles